Subject: Re: Adduser
To: None <, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1996 00:45:20
> I also want my program to have a curses mode, to facilitate a SMIT-like

Talking about curses... (please don't beat me, i know this is going off-topic):
I've seen there is a CTk (Curses Tk). Has anyone tried CTk/Tk for such a thing?
 Would be nice to have one API to produce both curses and X based applications.
together with perl, this would be just *perfect* :-)

> by this weekend when I demo NetBSD 1.1 to the Amiga Software Developer's
> Forum.

Cool. :) Have a look at ;)

> Ideas? Flames? What are the chances of at least adduser getting into
> the tree? I'm a better programmer than some of my stupider moments
> would suggest.

There's a adduser that requires perl
(, if you
want to have a lok at it.

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet:, IRC: hubertf