Subject: Re: Sup failure again...
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
From: James Graham - Systems Mangler <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1996 09:57:36
#define AUTHOR "michaelv@HeadCandy.com ("Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com")"

/*
 *
 * Finally, if it matters, I also would like to plead that the src
 * distribution be split into smaller separate distributions.  Although I
 * didn't have any trouble with it this time, I have, occasionally, in
 * the past.

fputs(sys_errlist[EMETOO]#"\n", stdout);	/* [TM] :-) */
/* or is that ## ? */

Anyway, I'd like to see this as well, with the proviso that the "src-common"
or whatever is in effect now would remain in effect, i.e. we have the
option to retrieve individual bits OR to attempt to retrieve the entire
"src" tree.

Could we give it a different collection name such as "current-split"
or something so that we can keep both options in our supfile?

 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "michaelv@HeadCandy.com ("Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com")" */

				--*greywolf;
--