Subject: Packages for NetBSD (sumarizing)
To: None <tech-install@NetBSD.ORG.current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jesus M. Gonzalez <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/19/1996 14:47:45

	I'm trying to mantain some docs on what is beeing done
and discussed about packages for NetBSD. The very-very-very draft
first version is available from

	If you are interested on the topic, please, have a look
there and tell me what you think should be included/deteleted/modified
(spelling and gramaar correctios are accepted, English is not the best
language I write.... :-( ).

Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona         | addr.:  c/ Butarque, 15
Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones |         28911 Leganes, Spain
Departamento de Informatica        | tel: +34 1 624 94 58
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid   | fax: +34 1 624 94 30
e-mail:       | www: