Subject: Re: Close PR-157?!
To: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 01/16/1996 00:58:56
On Mon, 15 Jan 1996 21:04:11 +0100
 Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de> wrote:

 > To help you guys, I decided to also take a closer look at the PRs.
 > While doing this I found, that it's time to close PR#157. This has been
 > dealt with lately by integrating kerebosIV.

Cool!  Thanks!  The more help, the merrier!  With regard to the
outstanding PRs, it would be helpful if some folks could query the
database and confirm whether or not some of the bugs logged still exist.
Sometimes, we can't confirm them due to limited resources.  This is
especially important with some of the older PRs.

Re. PR #157: I'm not going to close it quite yet.  I've suspended it
while we're waiting to see how our domestic tree will evolve.

 > The new WWW-interface for the PR-database is great.

Yah, it is pretty nifty :-)  I use it more than actually logging into
the gnats server.  :-)  Phil Nelson wrote the original prototype,
and Chris Demetriou wrote what you see there now.  Maybe one day I'll
finish my submit-pr WWW interface :-)

Ciao.