Subject: Autonice bugging my but!
To: None <jaywon!!>
From: David Gilbert <pci!jaywon!>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/1996 23:10:47
	OK... this really takes the case today.  While I accept
dynamic priorities (I would prefer to have at least *some* absolute

	Whatever is autonicing processes after 10 minutes of CPU is
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bugging me.

To fix this misfeature, I have to su to renice X (and usually emacs)
below priority 0 --- which is something I don't want to do ... or frig
around with suid scripts until they work...

	What is doing this, and how is it turned off?!?

|Mail:                |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |