Subject: Close PR-157?!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/1996 21:04:11
Hi,

To help you guys, I decided to also take a closer look at the PRs.
While doing this I found, that it's time to close PR#157. This has been
dealt with lately by integrating kerebosIV.

  Guenther

P.S.:
I am really happy that the recently announced commitment to deal with
submitted send-prs more regularly is put into practise. I've seen a lot
of source-changes messages that said fixes PR#... recently.
Thanx a lot for this guys. I know that this is sometimes stuff you'd
rather not like to to because it's to simple for you and keeps you from
hacking the kernel or whatever else you are just hacking :-) But it's
definitely needed to get the most out of us current-users aka
ALPHA/BETA-testers :-)

P.P.S.:
The new WWW-interface for the PR-database is great.