Subject: Re: Network link to ftp.NetBSD.ORG
To: None <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/1996 19:10:34

> I have confirmed that the link is indeed working better ... several files
> which used to fail now work fine for me. If you have had problems with sup
> and/or ftp in the past, please try again and let us know how it works
> for you.
>
> Jason R. Thorpe
> NetBSD Core Group
> <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>

You are right. For the first time in over a month I was able to do a
full SUP today. Thanks for the effort.

I still would like to ask if it is possible to break up the src
distribution into smaller chunks.
eg.
lib
libexec
usr.bin
usr.sbin
bin
sbin
share

I have only a 9600baud connection and I find it is quite annoying that
after about 2 hours of supping (which is about half way through) I get
a fault and have to start all over again.

thanks for you consideration.

Arthur.

__
Arthur Hoffmann					hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au
========I need a Quantum LPS240 SCSI Hard disk: Dead or Alive=======
++++++++I need a SCSI Scanner - TWAIN compliant              +++++++