Subject: Re: paging?
To: None <banshee@gabriella.resort.com>
From: Jesus M. Gonzalez <jgb@gsyc.inf.uc3m.es>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/1996 11:44:02

>Does netbsd not do paging?  I'm running a rather large process, and
>though I can give it ~25 meg of ram and have another 100 in swap, it
>runs out of memory and doesn't even touch the swap space.

	Sometime in the past I had similar problems. ButI traced
them to my csh imposing a limit on the RAM used by a process.
If that's you problem, you can just type "unlimit" to your csh.

		Jesus.

PS: BTW, I think some of this was dicussed in this list long time ago,
maybe you can find something in the archives...

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona         | addr.:  c/ Butarque, 15
Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones |         28911 Leganes, Spain