Subject: README - disk changes
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/1996 13:56:39
Hi folks...

I just checked in some significant changes to how disks are handled by
the system.  They've been tested on an i386, sparc, atari, pmax, and
hp300, though not all individual device drivers have been tested due to
hardware availability.  Note that these changes have not ben compiled yet
on some ports.

If you observe any problems with them, please send me mail _and_ submit a
bug report with send-pr, and I'll deal with them as quickly as possible.

Note the userland utilities (iostat, etc.) have not been updated for changes
yet, though they should work as well as they ever have.  That part of the
changes is forthcoming.