Subject: Re: xntpd
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Jeff Kreska <jeff_kreska@ftw.paging.mot.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/1996 12:01:41
I think the big reason there not being used is the availability.  I have not
been able to find any of the packages I like, and thus was forced to build
them from scratch.

I don't mine building the apps, it's just a little time consuming!

As for pkg_* tools, I never did figure out exactly how to build use them to
create a package.