Subject: Re: pine-3.91 mail reader
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: David L Miller <dlm@u.washington.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/02/1996 10:41:27
On Tue, 2 Jan 1996, Peter Seebach wrote:

> This is a *stupid fuckup* they refuse to fix.

Huh?  The Pine Team relies entirely on outside contributions for the
NetBSD port.  Looking back over our contributions, I don't see any mention
of sys/uio.h or unistd.h prior to the last release of Pine.  They will be
included in the next (Pine 3.92) release based on patches contributed by
Jonathan O'Brien <obrien@hulk.sfsu.edu>.

I would test the patches myself, but I haven't had the time yet to come up
with a stable, complete, installation of NetBSD on my Amiga.

The Pine Team welcomes patches and constructive comments at
pine@cac.washington.edu.  Bug reports should go to
pine-bugs@cac.washington.edu and suggestions to
pine-suggestions@cac.washington.edu.  More information about Pine is
available from

	http://www.washington.edu/pine/
	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/docs/

--DLM

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA