Subject: Re: sup hasn't completed for me in about a month...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: Ron Roskens <roskens@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/01/1996 16:55:09
Peter Seebach writes:

> Can anyone point me at a mirror, preferably "close" to mr.net, that is
> up to date?  Ideally, I'd like one recent enough that the system will
> compile and possibly even run with gcc-272, on an m68k.

I'd let you use ftp.cs.umn.edu for sup but I also haven't been able to sup
completely for about the same amount of time.

I've even requested ftp.cs.umn.edu to be a mirror site but alas, no one has
responded to my requests.

You could try ftp.iastate.edu. They might be have a clean -current.

Ron

--
U of MN - CS, ACM SysAdmin 	| Life is a simulation of reality.
email:roskens@cs.umn.edu	| http://www.cs.umn.edu/users/roskens/