Subject: Re: Compile problem for gspa
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 12/21/1995 10:51:56
Erik Bertelsen (erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk) wrote:
:
: The following problem occurs with current sources and kernel:
:
:
: 214 cd /usr/sup/netbsd/src/usr.sbin/
: 214 cd gspa/
: 214 make
: ===> gspa
: cc -O -I. -I/usr/sup/netbsd/src/usr.sbin/gspa/gspa   -c gspa.c
: gspa.c:42: y.tab.h: No such file or directory
: *** Error code 1

This reminds me of s.th. which was fixed, or should have been fixed, in
-1.1. Maybe the patch did not get applied to the -current tree, too?

: The question is: Do I have corrupted sources/makefiles, or is there a
: bug in the build system, such as the makefile rules for lex/yacc??

The workaround is, to make depend, at least in that directory, before
make.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis