Subject: Re: Updating /etc...
To: None <gwr@mc.com>
From: Jesus M. Gonzalez <jgb@gsyc.inf.uc3m.es>
List: current-users
Date: 12/20/1995 09:52:35
>Of course, this is pretty much moot for NetBSD at the moment because
>there do not appear to be any third-party software vendors trying to
>package products for automated installation.

	Well, I think we *do* have. Not vendors, perhaps, but users
willing to make packages (with or without pkg_tools). I consider
a very nice thing having some easy way of automating installation
of packages, including what to do when booting and shutting down.

		Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona    | Universidad Carlos III (Madrid, Spain)
tel: +34 1 624 94 58          | e-mail: jgb@inf.uc3m.es