Subject: Re: is SUP running now, or is my networking broken?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/16/1995 03:28:13
>Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 14:54:52 -0700
>From: "Todd C. Miller" <Todd.Miller@cs.colorado.edu>

>I just got a clean/complete sup using the -o flag.  Hopefully it
>will work w/o "-o" now that I am up to date...

Oh yes, that reminds me: I had to use -o to get a full tree after the
switch back to -current from the 1.1 branch.  This isn't a major
problem, but the sucker^H^H^H^H^H^Hcore member who plans to put on the
release engineer hat for 1.2 may want to note this, and remind people
next time. :-)
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel