Subject: Re: is SUP running now, or is my networking broken?
To: None <Todd.Miller@cs.colorado.edu>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 12/15/1995 13:14:45
> In message <199512132246.JAA17904@dynamo.mame.mu.OZ.AU>
> 	so spake matthew green (mrg):
> > SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
> > SUP: Premature EOF on network input
> > SUP: Network write timed out

I had that at the beginning, but it's all transferred
fine now. I think it was just a repeat of what we've
seen before: Lot's of load due to new stuff (gcc)
with lots of people trying to get it and lots of
interrupts on sup, a kind of circle (round one :-)

Cheerio

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"