Subject: Re: "Powered by NetBSD" logo?
To: Marc Baudoin <Marc.Baudoin@hsc.fr.net>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1995 12:06:52
> I suppose you all know the "Powered by FreeBSD" logo which is on
> FreeBSD's home page <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/>.
>
> It would be great to have a (similar or better) "Powered by NetBSD"
> logo...  I run a WWW server on a NetBSD box and I'd love to put a
> "Powered by NetBSD" logo on the home page :-)
>
> Any idea/volunteer? (I can't because I'm an awfully bad drawer)

I am *NOT* volunteering, but I would like to see such a logo. I
think the FreeBSD one is excellent, and maybe they mind let us use
a modified version of it. I would like to keep the Daemon logo,
which gives all the *BSD OSes a common flavour.

I don't know if Keith Bostic reads this list (do you ?) but I would
hope he would allow us to use the logo...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org
@ Home                                                 phone://44/973/499465