Subject: space on
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/30/1995 12:44:22
I cannot fit both the 1.1 mirror and the current mirror on, so
I am asking for suggestions on what is most useful to carry there.  Here
are the possibilities:

1)  1.1, current tar files, XFree86, X11R6

2)  1.1, current source, XFree86

Those are really the best choices.  I would like to keep 1.1 there no
matter what.  I am working on providing a second machine (at my
current place of employment) which will carry a full NetBSD mirror.
This is hapening, it is just waiting on a hard drive to become free.

P.S.  Please mail your replies to me, not to the list.  I will post
      the configuration I end up using here.