Subject: Re: andrew FS client?
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/1995 18:37:41
When I was looking into makeing a NetBSD AFS server I thought about
doing things a different way, which would require a hack to AFS.  I
don't know how well this would work, but my thought was to use a
seperate file to store the information, more or less like the quota
system does.  One file per volume was what I thought should work.

This is all from a long time ago though.  :)

>The idea of running a AFS server at home between a couple of NetBSD boxes
>has interested me for some time (hey, doesn't it interest _everybody_? :-) )

It does me at least.  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Rayshade the world!