Subject: Re: apcmon (was Re: UPS hookup)
To: Rob Windsor <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/1995 08:11:05
[stuff about weird APC cables deleted]
>I'm interested in this debate because I'm planning on purchasing a UPS
>sometime soon.

Then why even bother with APC?  They're selfish little boys.

I've heard nothing but good things about the BEST UPCs, and supposedly
their implementation is completely open.

  Michael L. VanLoon
     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...