Subject: NFS testers wanted...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@BALVENIE.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/1995 00:14:58
Anybody's life too boring?  Want to start having impact on the post
1.1 world?  Aching for a chance to lose some data?  8-)

I'm looking for some people to test out my 64-bit safe NFS code.
As far as i know, my code works as well as the code in the master
source tree.  (Really, it's just a bunch of type changes...)

If you're interested in trying it out, send me mail; i'll send you the
diffs to use it, etc.  (Some of you may remember that I did the same
thing while testing my netinet changes, which are now in the source
tree.)  I make no guarantees that it works perfectly, but _somebody's_
gotta test it some more, and it's too big to just throw into the
master source tree.

get in touch!  8-)

later,

chris