Subject: andrew FS client?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Travis Hassloch <travis@evtech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/20/1995 13:51:33
Hey I was just reading in the new "dinosaur book" (Silberschatz) about
the Andrew FS and was wondering if there is a client for NetBSD.
It appears to need some low-level interface due to the fact it caches
namei() lookups (a Good Thing, IMHO) and thus must interact on the inode
level, and I was wondering if that kind of interface was available in NetBSD.

Or maybe the low-level interface is only needed for the server; I'm not
100% sure.
--
travis@evtech.com | P=NP if N=1 | Can you find Waldo in this message?
``My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces