Subject: Re: Kerberos contact?
To: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
From: Greg Hudson <ghudson@MIT.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/1995 14:51:52
> Could someone tell me who to contact directly about the Kerberos
> integration since my questions to the list seem to go unanswered?

First, you should have checked the mail archives.  In
current-users.0270, you will find a message from Thor Simon
(tls@cloud9.net) saying:

	Some controversy surfaced at the last minute over which
	versions of the rutilities were safe and could be distributed
	and between that and an unexpected drain on my time the
	Kerberos work didn't get finished for 1.1.  Many apologies; I
	expect to deal with this RSN and it will probably be one of
	the bunch of changes which will instantly pop up when sup
	begins again returning the trunk of the CVS tree instead of
	the 1.1 branch, after the release.

Second, I question the etiquette of asking for someone to bother
personally because no one had time to answer when your question was
sent to a list.  It essentially says (to me) that you feel that your
question is important enough that you should be able to demand the
attention of a particular person until they've answered it.

Sorry for the querulous tone of this answer.