Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Release has been delayed until Friday Nov. 24th
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/1995 20:07:26
Those current-users readers who still haven't subscribed to netbsd-announce
will have missed this; I won't repeat the entire announcement, since the
important part is in the subject of this message.  However:

"J.T. Conklin" <jtc@cygnus.com> writes:
> I apologize to all NetBSD users who had made plans
> based on the original release date.
> I also accept full responsibility for the delay in this release.
> Hopefully I and all of the hard working people who make releases
> happen have learned something from the process, so that the Spring
> NetBSD 1.2 release will go out on schedule.

I would just like to take the opportunity to congratulate and thank the
entire NetBSD team for their hard work on NetBSD 1.1, late or not.