Subject: Re: cd play program?
To: Hubert Feyrer <comsun.rz.uni-regensburg.de:Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.OZ.AU>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/1995 12:06:05
   > Sorry for bringing this up again, but where was that cd-player
   > program that 'just worked'. I didn't pay attention to the thread
   > when it was going, but i now have got myself a cd-rom player.
   >
   > Would love to use it to play music while hacking on NetBSD :-)

   I haven't used it with NetBSD, but XMcd works nicely with Solaris here.

the next release of xmcd (2.0, if it hasn't happened already) will support
both netbsd/i386 and netbsd/sparc out of the box.

the only change i had to make from the i386 port for the sparc port was
to use /dev/cd0c instead of /dev/cd0d (stupid i386 port  :-)

.mrg.