Subject: Problems with zero length files.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/1995 00:59:30
	From a recent sup, I got some zero length files in
bin/ed... in fact, then were the .c and .h files.  Anyways... I
managed to convince sup to reload them after using deleting them and
using -o... but this took a long time over the slow link.

	Does anyone know why this happened...  and/or if there is an
easier way to correct it.  Can we get files on a per-file basis

	This shows another defficiency in sup... that it could let
such a thing happen in the first place... and then fail to correct it

|Mail:                |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |