Subject: Re: what makes lost+found in NetBSD?
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
From: After 5 PM please slip brain through slot in door. <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/1995 09:48:56
To join the chorus, "fsck does it".

#define WHO_NEEDS_NROFF	:-)

However, wasn't the purpose of mklost+found to forcibly allocate space
for filename relocation in said lost+found directory?  I mean, if fsck
creates the directory, that's all well and good, but if the filesystem
is bordering on completely full, doesn't that preclude reconnection of
lost inodes?  I suppose that if the filesystem is that full, it's most
likely a moot point anyway, but the idea did have some merit back when
disk space was a higher premium than it is now...

#undef WHO_NEEDS_NROFF	/* :-) */

				--*greywolf;
--
# greywolf@captech.com
# "...to raise a signal means to turn the light on; ... Responding to a