Subject: Someone else with my prob!!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charlie Root <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/1995 17:33:31
>From: Rahim Azizarab <>
>How about a somewhat stable driver for a ncr controller? I keep getting a lot
>of time outs, and assertion command failed in ncr.c.  This happens on both
>netBSD and freeBSD.  With linux this problem doesn't happen.

This is the same problem I have been having intermittently too.  I
have posted several times to try and raise a few me too's, but to no

I get no time outs, but I get cp assertion failures in ncr.c.  If
anyone is interested, I can dig out my old posts.

I would send-pr it, but it is still too vaporous to admit to.

Davyd Norris.

 --** Scuse the From: line - mh doesn't like me **--