Subject: Re: missing gas config files on
To: Mike Long <>
From: Brian Moore <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/1995 01:00:06
Unfortunately, the problem with is not with forgetting to
use the -o option with sup.  I have the old option in the supfile I use just to
avoid this type of problem.  The real problem is that I haven't been able to
get a sup to finish without errors for the past couple of days.  Here's the
error I get now:

SUP Receiving file NetBSD-1.0/i386/floppies/kcaha-10.fs
SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP: Error in receiving NetBSD-1.0/i386/floppies/kcaha-10.fs

SUP: Upgrade of mirror-all aborted at Oct 31 20:16:08 1995

Could somebody make sure that something isn't wrong with kcaha-10.fs on  It always seems to die at about 1052672 Bytes.  Is still sick?  In any case, I ftp'd down the non-zero length
files so at least they are fixed.

Thanks for catching this,
Brian Moore