Subject: Re: gspa build trouble
To: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/31/1995 20:09:32
On Tue, 31 Oct 1995 18:30:56 -0500  der Mouse wrote:
> I'm doing a "make build" (on a sparc, but this appears
> architecture-independent).  The source is from yesterday's sup (morning
> of Oct 30) but the relevant directory is identical to this morning's
> sup.  In usr.sbin/gspa/gspa, I got stuff like this:

What sup site did you use?

I finally got i386 to build 30Oct sources tonight.  I got bitten
by truncated files in gnu/usr.bin/{gas,gdb}, few weirdo
things about man*.atari in share/man, and no execute perms on
something-zone-something.sh.

Didn't see the gspa weirdness tho.  Are truncated files hurting you
(includes or otherwise)?  Mike long sent something fairly detailed
to the list a bit ago about truncated files...