Subject: sup compress doesn't work now?
To: Mark W. Eichin <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/31/1995 09:36:57
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark W Eichin <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us> writes:

Mark> sup fails -- perhaps gzip isn't executable or is being invoked
Mark> with the wrong flags or something? [as you see I get these
Mark> errors with text files, like README, as well as the tar files.]
Mark> The transfers work fine without compression.

Mark> Since they worked with compression a week or two ago, I assume
Mark> the problem is on the sup.netbsd.org end, but would be happier
Mark> if others confirmed the problem (as I'm running my own port of
Mark> sup on a linux box :-)

Mark> gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file SUP Receiving file README

Mark> gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file SUP Receiving file
Mark> bin.tar.gz

	This is the same errors that I was getting.  However, I did
get some files each time before it failed.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |