Subject: Re: a little humor in my mailbox
To: Daniel Carosone <>
From: Ken Hornstein <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/1995 13:41:22
>>   Written by David Barr <>
>>   and Ken Hornstein <>
>>   and a little help from Greg Nagy <>
>>   and thanks to the lyrics archive at
>Just thought I'd set the record straight, and take the opportunity to
>thank Ken, who's no doubt chucking to himself seeing this still
>circulating, for this very cool effort.

It is kinda cool to still see this thing floating around.  Every once in a
while someone sends me a copy of it and says, "I thought this was really
funny, and then I noticed it had your name on it!".

One totally weird thing: when it got posted to rec.humor.funny, we got mail
from someone at USL saying they thought it was really good.  Go figure :-)