Subject: Re: #ifdef __i386 in usr.bin/eject
To: Ty Sarna <>
From: Data In~rte~vgri}ity EnginNO CARRIER <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/1995 10:23:10
#define AUTHOR " (Ty Sarna)"

 * On the whole the eject program is nice, though. One good addition would
 * be to allow it to accept a mount point as an argument, so one could say
 * "eject /mnt" and have it eject the floppy or disk or whaveter was
 * mounted there.

...provided, of course, that it umounts it before doing so.

#undef AUTHOR	/* " (Ty Sarna)" */

I'm really a software toolsmith and a musician by trade, but nobody really
needs a software toolsmith much, and the music industry is so cutthroat
that it would probably do me in.  So I do systems administration on the
side as a hobby.  Funny that my hobby finds more work than either of my