Subject: Re: My turn: problem with sup
To: Peter Galbavy <>
From: Neil J. McRae <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/17/1995 00:48:45
> Just finally got into the office after a week out, and I am trying
> to get a "mirror-all" sup going. I get back:
> root@disabuse.:/# /src/sunos/sup/sup -vdP /home/peter/netbsd.list
> SUP 8.26 (4.3 BSD) for file /home/peter/netbsd.list at Oct 16 10:01:04
> SUP Upgrade of mirror-all at Mon Oct 16 10:01:22 1995
> SUP Fileserver 8.13 (4.3 BSD) 13177 on at 10:01:22
> SUP: Invalid release all for collection mirror
> SUP: Upgrade of mirror-all aborted at Oct 16 10:01:22 1995
> This is also the case on the public port too. Yet on
> (the same machine) the collection of all is in the mirror directory
> under /sup.
This is when warped lost it's 9gig, the host base is /ftp/pub and this will
fix that particular problem, I would assume that the a/anon_ftp link will
be added as soon as the guys are confident that warped is happy.

> Sigh.
> FYI users of demon, I shall really be trying in the near future
> to get a SUP server going locally.
If you don't I will! ;-) btw, i'm on 1124 and even though I'm a sales droid
now I still have answers to this stuff, on is a
current version of sources :-)

Neil J. McRae.                                            Demon Internet
 NetBSD: Free the daemon in your <a href="http://www.NetBSD.ORG/">computer!</a>