Subject: disappearing PRs
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/16/1995 22:43:29
I'm a little concerned.  I sent my Hayes ESP patches to com.c via a
send-pr in the hopes that it would get picked up in the waning days
before 1.1 freezes.  Then, last week, I sent in a high-priority PR
about not being able to build a kernel that doesn't panic with the
latest sources.

I decided to do a query-pr, and NEITHER OF THEM EXIST!

I tried all permutations of what might have represented me on a PR,
and all searches failed.  Was the PR database bitten by the sun-lamp
crash?  Did my PRs truly vanish?  Or, did they never make it?  Send-pr
said they sent successfully, and I could see the modem lights blink
like mail was going out somewhere.

I verified that the send-pr installed is recent.

Any idea what's going on?

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...