Subject: skarven.itea.unit.no sup now up-to-date
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 10/13/1995 20:04:11
The sup mirror at skarven.itea.unit.no is now completely up
to date as of today (10:44 GMT, Fri Oct 13).  This is
probably of most interest to people in Scandinavia.
The mirror is kept up-to-date via cron.

The mirror has the complete sources from sup.netbsd.org (but
not tar_files - if anyone wants me to keep them notify me).

This supfile should cover the full collection:

current-mirror release=allsrc   host=skarven.itea.unit.no use-rel-suffix delete  old base=/export/netbsd prefix=/export/netbsd hostbase=/supmirror
current-mirror release=doc      host=skarven.itea.unit.no use-rel-suffix delete  old base=/export/netbsd prefix=/export/netbsd hostbase=/supmirror
current-mirror release=othersrc host=skarven.itea.unit.no use-rel-suffix delete  old base=/export/netbsd prefix=/export/netbsd hostbase=/supmirror

(replace /export/netbsd with your local prefix, probably /usr).

In addition you can use any sub-collection as from sup.netbsd.org
and the additional subsets binsrc, libexec, libsrc, sbinsrc, sharesrc,
usrbinsrc, usrsbinsrc, and miscsrc.  This means you can
get all the subdirectories from /usr/src split up:

bin	- binsrc
games	- games
gnu	- gnu
include - include
lib	- libsrc
libexec - libexec
sbin	- sbinsrc
share	- sharesrc
sys	- ksrc
usr.bin	- usrbinsrc
usr.sbin - usrsbinsrc

Makefile +
distrib +
etc +
regress - miscsrc

This may be of help to those having a bad link or other such problems.

Yours,
  -  Arne H. J.