Subject: Re: international release of netbsd 1.1
To: None <joda@nada.kth.se>
From: Jesus M. Gonzalez <jgb@ordago.uc3m.es>
List: current-users
Date: 10/13/1995 11:25:34
>Doesn't Spain have any export restrictions on security equipment, like
>the rest of the European Union?

	I'm not sure about it, but I think export restrictions
on criptosystems are on a country by country basis, even in
the EU. I'm trying to check it, anyway, but seems to be
difficult finding someone who really knows. Anyway,
it could perhaps be useful at least for EU citizens
if we do the thing.

	By the way, somebody said FreeBSD has an international
site (or maybe I'm dreaming?) How, and where, did they set it up?

		Jesus.
--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona    | Universidad Carlos III (Madrid, Spain)
tel: +34 1 624 94 58          | e-mail: jgb@inf.uc3m.es