Subject: Re: sup-server brokenness...
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 20:09:25
>It would probably be a good idea to either:
>a) Give mirror-site sups precedence, and/or

As far as I know, *official* mirrors have always had unrestricted
access through a different (confidential) sup port.  They don't
compete with users for connections.  We certainly did at
ftp.iastate.edu (but we only mirrored, we didn't serve sup
connections).  Sup mirrors should be up to date by now if they were
configured correctly to begin with.

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...