Subject: Re: sup-server brokenness...
To: None <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 16:38:38
>(If you have access to AFS, I can give you a pointer to my source tree.  If
>not, I'd be willing to slop some tarballs your way).

No AFS, alas.

I updated my /usr/src/sys from the 10/8 sys.tar.gz tarball I got from
ftp.netbsd.org last night.  It took me a while, and I didn't get
enough sleep, so I was a tad cranky this morning. :-)  I feel a lot
better knowing it's just a matter of too many connections instead of
simple brokenness.

It would probably be a good idea to either:

a) Give mirror-site sups precedence, and/or
b) Ask people to wait until the mirrors have caught up.

Thoughts?

If I can't get through for sup, I'll just update all of my sources
from the 10/8 tarballs.  Then I (hopefully) won't be sucking down
every file in the tree when I do manage to get through.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));