Subject: sup-server brokenness...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Long <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 10:16:01 PISSING ME OFF!!

1) (aka is always busy.  Has
*anyone* been able to sup successfully from this machine?  The
supfilesrv.core file I saw in its FTP / directory was not a promising

2) is still trying to sup from sun-lamp, if I'm
interpreting its output logs correctly.

Every other mirror I know of is still stuck at September 30, if not

Problems like this one probably do more to drive users away than
install tools, politics, or anything else.
Mike Long <>
VLSI Design Engineer         finger for PGP public key
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));