Subject: Frustrated with
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 08:00:21
	The machine that I'm running NetBSD on will be off the net for
a few weeks soon (by the end of this week for sure).  I have been
trying as often as possible to get a sup to work.  Although I know of
sup mirror sup sites, they don't seem to have updated either.  Does
anybody know something concrete about uptime or a good alternative to

|Mail:                |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |