Subject: Re: international release of netbsd 1.1
To: None <>
From: Jesus M. Gonzalez <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 12:52:39
>1. set up a "release" or "release-1.1" mailing list on,
>   for all parties interested in testing and mirroring the release.

	I agree.

>2. obtain access to a machine (possibly in Europe), that can be the
>   "master" for international security kits. Possibly provide a CNAME
>   called "" (a la

	We have some MB available, and we are in Spain (which
people say is next to Europe ;-)

>3. find non-US/Australian volunteers to write international equivalents
>   for the code in src/domestic. For the stuff in -current that was
>   obtained from FreeBSD, the code could be obtained from the
>   appropriate FreeBSD international code sites

	If somebody tell us about some starting points, we could
try it.

>4. get volunteers from non restricted countries to compile up the
>   security kit for each architecture

	We could do it for i386.

Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona    | Universidad Carlos III (Madrid, Spain)
tel: +34 1 624 94 58          | e-mail:
fax: +34 1 624 94 30          |
(Sometimes our headers are not o.k., please reply to any of this addresses)
.From within Universidad Carlos III, you can better use