Subject: Re: Any other sup machines yet? net99 and mci have problems...
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
From: jeff wheat <jeff@cetlink.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1995 16:55:50
If someone would like to help me get a sup server going on my system, I
would be willing to be a repository. I have a T1 right off the MCI DS3
backbone in Atlanta... Lemme know what I need to get it rolling and I'll
be able to help out others that need a reliable sup site...

-jeff

  Jeff Wheat                 jeff@cetlink.net      Network Systems Engineer
  Computer Enhancement Technologies, Inc, South Carolina    +1.803.327.2754