Subject: Re: Yet another BSD, is it necessary?
To: None <>
From: Dave McGuire <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1995 22:34:03
  I loudly second this.  I like NetBSD a lot; I run it on a lot of
machines...I'd hate to see this happen.  Can't we just put aside the
egotism and childish behavior in the interest of a better operating
system?  I'm sure you folks do have better things to do with your
time, and more important things to worry about.

  Time to wake up folks.