Subject: Yet another BSD, is it necessary?
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1995 09:07:55
>>>>> "Niklas" == Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se> writes:

Niklas> Well If I hear nothing, I will accept the fact that people
Niklas> want Theo to start a new project.  But do you?

	If I was someone with intel hardware, then maybe I wouldn't
care as much.  There is enough effort around to make all the intel
versions of BSD that anyone will ever use.

	However, I strongly believe that a cooperative effort is
required to make all these other architectures work.  Of course I
think that anyone of technical competence who hasn't shown that
they're otherwise untrustworthy should have access to CVS --- and I
have used this as a guiding principle on the MUSH I administer, but
then I lean towards GNU and am otherwise a very non-typical sysadm.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |