Subject: Re: SUP is failing...
To: Brian Moore <>
From: David Gilbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1995 08:36:18
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Moore <> writes:

Brian> I run a sup mirror of at Michigan, and the last
Brian> time my server was able to connect to was on
Brian> 9/30.  Since then it hasn't been able to get a conection.  I've
Brian> got no idea if is current with -current, but
Brian> you're welcome to use if you want.  Now as
Brian> to which alternate sup server is best, that sounds like major
Brian> flame bait, so I'll leave that one alone.  You should be able
Brian> to find one closer to the west coast, though.

	I actually use simply because it was the
shortest traceroute from my current host... however; what are the
risks and issues involved in changing sup servers?  Should I run sup
with special options to make sure that your server and I are in sync.
By sheer luck, I think that I got at least one working sup in October.

|Mail:                |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |