Subject: Re: sup.netbsd.org behind firewall?
To: Charles Hannum <mycroft@deshaw.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1995 01:11:37
> In article <199509261642.MAA12620@remus.rutgers.edu>
> kenn@remus.rutgers.edu (Ken Nakata) writes:
>
>    Even if the person who believes that most sun-lamp problems are due to
>    software bugs is "the" Chris Demetriou himself?
>
> There's nothing particularly special about Chris, as opposed to any
> other contributor.  He is not God.

I didn't say he was God ;-) What I wanted to say was more like he was
in the position where sun-lamp can be the most closely observed, thus
putting him in the best position to judge its problems.  I guess my
assumption wasn't quite right.

> Given the limited access to lamp, it seems our only option is to just
> move the services off of it.  We're working on that.

I think it's a good idea to ask here for some donation, then.

ken