Subject: Re: SUP is failing...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Monroe Williams <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1995 13:58:08
>...since 9/30 for me; to  Anyone know what is up or when
>it might be cleared up?

I must have bad timing or something.  I haven't even been able to ping in weeks.  I've been using for -current
updates, but I have no idea how current it really is.

Two questions:
- has _anyone_ had access to lately?
- what's the best (most recent, most stable, least busy, etc.)
	alternate server to use when is unavailable?
	(I'm in North America, specifically Portland, Oregon  USA.)

BTW, does have scheduled downtimes I should know about?
I usually try to do my updates late at night (9pm-1am PST) and on

-- monroe
Monroe Williams