Subject: Re: SUP is failing...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@teleport.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1995 13:58:08
>...since 9/30 for me; to sup.netbsd.org.  Anyone know what is up or when
>it might be cleared up?

I must have bad timing or something.  I haven't even been able to ping
sup.netbsd.org in weeks.  I've been using sup.introl.com for -current
updates, but I have no idea how current it really is.

Two questions:
- has _anyone_ had access to sup.netbsd.org lately?
- what's the best (most recent, most stable, least busy, etc.)
	alternate server to use when sup.netbsd.org is unavailable?
	(I'm in North America, specifically Portland, Oregon  USA.)

BTW, does sup.netbsd.org have scheduled downtimes I should know about?
I usually try to do my updates late at night (9pm-1am PST) and on
weekends.

Thanks,
-- monroe
Monroe Williams                                      monroe@teleport.com