Subject: Re: Howto change/replace PRs?
To: None <>
From: Mike Long <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1995 10:39:34
>From: Niklas Hallqvist <>

>I've made a botch on my PR bin/1545, how would I go on about
>correcting it, or replace it.

You can only add to a filed PR, not replace it.

You need to send an email message with your changes to  The Subject: header must match the
subject header of the PR.  So in your case, the subject header must

Subject: bin/1545: self-contained ktrace files

I did this with one of my PRs and I never got a complaint, so I
assume it worked.

HINT: Someone should add the GNATS query-pr.1 manpage to the
distribution, it answers this and other similar questions.
Mike Long <>
VLSI Design Engineer         finger for PGP public key
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));