Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Release Plans
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1995 14:46:40
Neil J McRae has randomly hit several keys, resulting in
> umm you missed it, It was last Friday :-) Jason does go to the most loud
> places, although I must admit the4 waitresses where _very_ nice :-)

 No one could hear anyone but the person sitting next to or opposite to
him in that place, it seemed like to me (-; mmm, the waitresses. Tell
them about Dave, the waitress, taking orders and C++, Neil (-:

--
Randal Schwartz for President in '96 !@#!
'They [the intellectual elite] have somehow forgotten,